I’ve been a Thrive Market Member since 2015, and this is my honest Thrive Market Review. This honest review will cover how much Thrive Market costs, whether it is worth it, and our favorite products.
Is Thrive Market a Legitimate Site?
Yes! I’ve been a paying Thrive Market Member since 2015 when I became a mom and had to eat dairy-free for the first time while breastfeeding.
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive Market is an online marketplace of healthy products with a membership model much like Costco or Sam’s Club. Instead of in-person shopping, Thrive Market delivers healthy products to your door.
Thrive Market offers tons of organic, natural, and allergy-friendly products, including:
- beauty products
- bath & body products
- pet items
- household supplies
- and more!
You can view the ingredients of each product online, which is essential for food allergy parents.
If Costco + Wholefoods + Amazon had a baby, it would be Thrive Market!
Costco + Wholefoods + Amazon = Thrive Market 🌱🍿📦🛍-FOOD ALLERY PARENTS
How Much Does Thrive Market Cost?
Thrive Market costs $5 per month (billed at $59.95 for a year membership)
You can try Thrive Market risk-free for 30 days. If you don’t want to continue the membership for any reason, you can cancel within 30 days and get a full refund.
Every paid annual membership sponsors a free membership for a family in need. Here are some FAQs about Thrive Market memberships if you want more information.
Is Thrive Market Worth It?
In my opinion, yes! We’ve found so many options at Thrive Market that fit our food allergy needs throughout the years. Food allergies are stressful enough, and Thrive Market makes shopping for them easier.
I’ve definitely saved more than $5 per month in gas driving to stores, impulse buys from extra things I add to my cart with in-person shopping, and time.
Some items are now available at Costco and Walmart, but not everything. For us, the nearest Costco is 25+ miles away.
Rather than only being able to shop during store hours, you can easily shop Thrive Market whenever it works for you from the website or app, whether it’s morning, afternoon, evening, or in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep!
Food allergies are stressful enough. Thrive Market makes shopping for them easier.-FOOD ALLERGY PARENTS
Is Thrive Market owned by Amazon?
No! Thrive Market is not owned by Amazon.
Thrive Market Pros
The main benefits of shopping at Thrive Market are:
- tons of safe products for food allergy families
- delivery to your door
- samples and free gifts
- save extra money with monthly Auto-Ship (which is super easy to adjust, skip months, and they send you reminders before it ships so they’re not out to sneak your $ whenever possible)
Thrive Market Cons
There are downsides to everything, and for Thrive Market these are the cons:
- membership cost (for most it pays for itself in time and money saved but something to consider)
- no produce (you’ll need to stick to your local grocery stores, farmer’s market, and Azure delivery for fresh fruit & veggies)
- frozen foods and wines ship separately (I’ve never ordered these yet)
- delivery takes a few days
Who is Thrive Market Good For?
- People with food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances, or following a diet like paleo, keto, etc.
- People who buy packaged food and snacks (condiments, crackers, chips, bars, cookies, baking mixes, etc.)
- People interested in buying organic foods
- People who don’t want to spend a lot of time driving far or go to multiple stores
Some of Our Favorite Products From Thrive Market
We’ve ordered regularly for the last 8 years and tried a variety of different products. Here are some of our favorite products:
Note: You won’t save 40% if you just shop through the links below. You need to use our Food Allergy Parent’s referral link to take advantage of that discount. These just go to individual products we love!
- Collagen: Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides (cheaper than others, easily mixes into anything, no taste, and the only one that’s made a noticeable improvement to my nails!)
- Crackers: Simple Mills Sea Salt (family size), Tomato Basil, and Rosemary & Sea Salt, Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Chips: Grain Free Lime Tortilla Chips, Grain Free Plain Tortilla Chips, Popcorn, Paleo Puffs, Plantain Chips, Pork Rind Chips
- Muffin & Bread Mix: Simple Mills Pumpkin Spice
- Soft Bars: Dark Chocolate Almond, Spiced Carrot Cake, Nutty Banana Bread
- Pizza Dough Mix: Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Crust
- Cake & Brownie Mixes: Almond Flour Brownies, Chocolate Cupcakes or Cake
- Breads & Bread Mixes: Sourdough Take & Bake Bread, Almond Flour Bread & Biscuit Mix
- Beef Sticks: Mission Meats Grassfed Beef Sticks and Kid-Size Beef Sticks
- Nut & Seed Butters: SunButter (no sugar), Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter
- Dairy Free Milk: Oat Milk, Almond Milk, and Walnut Milk, Hemp Milk, Canned Organic Coconut Milk
- Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps
- Nuts: Raw Organic Cashews and Raw Organic Almonds, Savory Nut Mix with Banana Chips
- Condiments: Avocado Oil Mayo, Chipotle Avocado Mayo, Caesar Dressing, Organic Ghee, Organic Dark Maple Syrup, Steak Sauce, Organic Mustard, Sugar-Free Ketchup
- Oils: Avocado Oil Spray, Avocado Oil or this one (whichever is cheaper at the time), Coconut Oil
- More Snacks: Rice Cakes, Dried Organic Goji Berries, Nut Butter Bites
- Seeds: Organic Hemp Seeds, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Supplements: CBD + Ashwagandha (helps me sleep longer & without waking up), Zinc, Ashwagandha (better handle stress)
- Breading: Grain-Free Paleo Powder (tastes SO good!)
- Fish: Salmon Pouches
- Taco Night Products: Enchilada Sauce, Dairy-Free Queso,
- Baking Products: Dark Chocolate Chips, Pure Organic Vanilla Extract, Fine Sea Salt
- Canned Goods: Fire-Roasted Organic Tomatoes, Organic Pumpkin,
- Flours: Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour (good for sourdough baking), Almond Flour, Organic Brown Rice Four
- Lentils & Beans: Organic Dried Red Lentils, Organic Dried Green Lentils, Dry Black Beans
- Seasonings & Spices: Organic Bay Leaves, Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Oats, Cereal, & Granola: Organic Oats, Organic Corn Flakes, Maple Sea Salt Cereal, Apple & Cinnamon Granola, Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Organic Gravy, Organic French Fried Onions,
- Sweets: Cashew Butter Dark Chocolate Bar, Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Personal Care Items: Toothpaste, 3-in-1 Shower Soap, Peppermint Hand/Body/Hair Soap, Spray Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Products: Dish Soap or this Dish Soap, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Dishwasher Detergent
- Mineral Powder Sunscreen (great for face, scalp, neck/chest)
- Supplements: CBD + Ashwagandha (helps me sleep longer & without waking up), Zinc, Ashwagandha
- Honey Products: Superfood Honey, Organic Honey, Propolis Immune Throat Spray
- Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol,
- Gum: PUR Peppermint
- Drinks & Drink Additions: Almond Milk Creamer, Lime Electrolyte Packets, Berry Electrolyte Packets, Trace Minerals, Vanilla Cold Brew with MCT Oil & Collagen
- Coffee : Kicking Horse Coffee, Four Sigmatic Balance Coffee, Vanilla Cold Brew with MCT Oil & Collagen, Organic Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Walnut Maple Creamer, Almond Barista Milk
I know there’s a lot, but we’ve ordered most months for the last 8 years since managing food allergies and intolerances, so we’ve been able to try a lot of products in that time!
Here’s a short video of our most recent Thrive Market Haul (at the time of writing).
Thrive Market Tips
- Add products to Auto-Ship to get the lowest price. Even if you don’t plan to order it again for a long time, it’s super easy to “skip” it on your monthly auto-ship or cancel the subscription (they do give you warning emails and texts to edit your auto-ship a few days in advance).
- Here are instructions for skipping or adjusting your Autoship box dates
- Take advantage of the price-match guarantee
- Add at least $49 to your cart for free shipping
- Look through “Buy Again” when you’re a couple months in and aren’t sure what else you might need
- Browse by diet or beloved brands to find new goods
- Give the Thrive Market brand items a try. They are great and usually cheaper!
Share This Thrive Market Review With Friends
If you know someone who might benefit from shopping at Thrive Market, please share this with them! You can share it on Facebook, through email, or save it to Pinterest.
You May Also Like
What are the best HEALTHY Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals? I thought you'd never ask! Below are 14 of my favorite Cyber Week Deals that will help you have a healthier family and home. 1....
Thanksgiving is coming up and you probably need some peanut free Thanksgiving treats. We know how hard holidays are with food allergies. So we put together this guide of packaged Thanksgiving...