This easy Instant Pot Vegetarian Burrito Bowl is very allergy-friendly, as it’s dairy free, gluten free, nut free, peanut free, egg free, and soy free. It’s healthy and makes great leftovers too! Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. When you’re ready to eat, warm it on the stove top or serve cold.
To make the vegetarian burrito bowl base in the Instant Pot, you only need quinoa, rice, red lentils, vegetable broth, and water. After just 5 minutes of cooking in the Instant Pot, your burrito bowl base is made and you can customize it with your favorite taco seasonings and toppings.
Is an updated Instant Pot on your wishlist? This Instant Pot is Amazon’s bestseller!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup rice (jasmine or brown)
- 1 cup red lentils
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Optional taco seasonings: Ground cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, turmeric, sea salt, cilantro
- Optional toppings: Diced tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, avocado, fresh cilantro, onion, salsa, guacamole, corn, shredded lettuce, crushed tortilla chips
- Add quinoa, rice, lentils, broth, and water to the Instant Pot. Cover and turn valve to seal.
- Press 'Multigrain' and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let naturally release or do a quick release.
- Stir in black beans, favorite taco seasonings, and favorite burrito toppings.
- If the burrito bowl base is a little dry or sticky (depending on how long it cooks), stir in a little broth or water.