Looking for Earthley product reviews? Earthley provides all-natural alternatives for your personal care and wellness needs. I’m a food allergy mom who cares just as much about the ingredients in our skin and personal care products as I do about our food. After using 11 Earthley products, I’m happy to share my honest experience using their products for myself, my husband, and our young children.
Earthley Wellness has natural products with clean ingredients for:
- Body, Skin, & Hair
- Herbal Remedies
- Nutritional Support
- Home Care
Are Earthley Products Allergy + Eczema Friendly?
Great news for for food allergy parents, Earthley products are gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free (*except some have coconut), soy free, corn free, fragrance free, paraben free, sulfate free, and preservative free. Most of their ingredients are organic, natural plant oils, butters, and herbs.
We may earn a commission for qualifying purchases. All opinions are our own.
Earthley Wellness is a natural health company on a mission to change the way the world sees health care by creating clean, pure products that support each individual’s unique journey to better health and wellness. Earthley has quickly become one of my favorite wellness companies. I’m shocked at the quality ingredients and effectiveness of almost every product I tried.
So far we’ve tested:
- Earthley’s Sun Shield
- Black Drawing Salve Stick
- Beard Oil
- Detoxifying Pit Mask
- Prebiotic Face Mask
- Remineralizing Tooth Powder
- Arnica Salve Stick
- No More Yeast Salve,
- Soothing Skin Balm for Eczema Relief.
After realizing how amazing almost all of these products are, I’m eager to do my part and share what I loved–and what I didn’t–so other moms looking for natural health solutions know about Earthley’s products.
What I Love Most About Earthley
🌱 Pure Ingredients – It’s frustrating that many “natural” and “green” products still contain harmful ingredients. Earthley is NOT one of those companies. I’ve been so impressed with the purity of their ingredients. They’re real, natural ingredients you can pronounce and many you could even eat! Earthley products consistently get fantastic low scores on the EWG Skin Deep tool too. (See them here)
💰Low Prices – Earthley is committed to making quality natural products accessible to people without breaking the bank. Some items are crazy low compared to products I’ve seen elsewhere!
💙 Allergy-friendly – Earthley products are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, tree nut free* (except coconut), peanut free, sesame free, corn free, and fish free. They are also free of parabens, fragrance, and preservatives, which tend to irritate asthma, eczema, and sensitive skin.
🇺🇸 Made in the USA!
Now onto a my review of the individual Earthley products I’ve tested.
1. Earthley Sun Shield Review
Earthley Sun Shield is an oil-based sunscreen. I love that it’s a natural sunscreen that’s not white and it contains zero toxic chemicals. Even better, the ingredients are actually good for your skin as they are rich in antioxidants and it moisturizes the skin.
It’s super easy to rub in since it’s not thick and white like most natural mineral sunscreens. I just mix a little in with my face moisturizer and voila! Bring on the sun!
The one downside is since it is oil-based, it leaves a shine on my face. The shine fades over time or easily disappears with a little dab of powder, so I still give this a big thumbs up.
Great for allergy families, it’s gluten free, dairy free, soy free, tree nut free, peanut free, sesame free, corn free, and fish free. It’s also free of parabens, fragrance, and preservatives. And it’s made in the USA!🇺🇸
2. Earthley Black Drawing Salve Stick Review
Earthley Black Drawing Salve Stick is an effective and natural solution for symptoms like itchiness or sting from bug bites and rashes.
One week into summer vacation I already used it twice (but not for what I planned on)! I used it after I got bit by a tick and on my daughter after she got swimmer’s itch from the lake.
Last summer our daughter stepped on a wasp with bare feet, and I really didn’t feel like I had any great tools in my health care belt to help her with the pain and itching afterward. When I saw the Black Drawing Salve, I knew it was just what I needed for those run-ins with bees, mosquitos, or poison ivy.
The ingredients are great for drawing out, relieving pain, promotes healing, reducing swelling, and reducing scarring. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties from its natural ingredients: castor oil, olive oil, activated charcoal, bentonite clay, candelilla wax, and lavender essential oil.
The one downside is it’s black and it needs to sit on the skin for 10-15 minutes before you wipe it off. I put an old towel under my daughter’s legs on the couch to prevent any salve from getting on our furniture because I’m not sure how easy it would wipe off. It hasn’t been a big deal though and wouldn’t prevent me from buying it again in the future.
3. Earthley Sun Sooth After-Sun Lotion Review
Earthley Sun Sooth is an after-sun cream that soothes sunburned skin, promotes healing at a cellular level, and relieves pain from minor burns. It’s more of a cream texture than your typical aloe gel, but it rubs in nicely.
The ingredients are comfrey, lavender, calendula, plantain, grapeseed oil, mango butter, and cucumber seed oil. These ingredients are SO MUCH BETTER than the toxic stuff I bought when I was in a bind in Florida. That stuff was so bad I wouldn’t even put it on the kids.
I’m very thankful to have a clean ingredient option to sooth my whole family’s sunburns during the summer or while on vacation.
4. Earthley Arnica Salve Stick Review
Earthley Arnica Salve Stick is great for soothing sore muscles. I’ve used it mostly on my neck and back of my shoulders. This is the first thing I reach for when I have tight muscles and tension headaches.
I haven’t needed to use it on the kids yet but would in a heartbeat. The ingredients are arnica flowers, extra-virgin olive oil, and candelilla wax.
5. Earthley Remineralizing Tooth Powder Review
Earthley Remineralizing Tooth Powder is the most natural fluoride-free tooth powder I’ve seen. Many natural toothpaste brands still have questionable ingredients, but this tooth powder only has five simple ingredients. It comes in mint, spice, and lemon-berry.
It’s a very black powder that can be a little messy, so I have not braved using it with my young children yet. However, I’ve been happy with how it has whitened and improved my teeth and gums. I rotate between a few toothpastes because sometimes I just don’t want the black powder, but whenever I start to feel something is “off” or starting to hurt in my mouth, I make sure to brush with this one because the remineralizing properties seem to help the most.
Like their other products, Earthley toothpaste is free from soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, sesame, and fish. It has no artificial colors or preservatives, and it has anti-bacterial properties too! While this is not your traditional foamy white Crest toothpaste, this is a good (albeit a tad messy) natural tooth powder.
6. Earthley Mineral Deodorant Review
Earthley Mineral Deodorant PLUS is a 100% natural deodorant that also supports your lymphatic system and pit health. The ingredients are the cleanest I’ve found yet in a natural deodorant stick.
I ordered the Lemon-Mint. I’ve only used it once and wasn’t crazy about the smell or effectiveness, so I’m using my other one up before I try this again. So far this is the only Earthley product I’m not looking forward to using again.
However, it could definitely work for others because it does have lots of good reviews and perhaps a different scent would suit me better.
7. Earthley No More Yeast Salve Review
Earthley No More Yeast Salve is made with anti-fungal oils and herbs to naturally fight those uncomfortable yeast infections. Skip the side effects from common over-the-counter medications.
My daughter used to suffer from frequent yeast infections (before we took these 7 steps to better health). Although she hasn’t experienced any for a long time, I wanted to have something to use if/when a yeast infection returns.
So far I’ve only used this on a peculiar skin rash. I’m not sure the rash was yeast or fungal-related, but this salve was so soothing, I kept using it. It really helped!
It can also be used for athlete’s foot, jock itch, yeast diaper rashes, cradle cap, and more.
8. Earthley Detoxifying Pit Mask Review
Earthley Detoxifying Pit Mask is an easy way to detox your armpits. This is great if you’re someone who naturally has more body odor, during postpartum stages, and anyone who’s transitioning to a natural deodorant.
You only need a little bit and only use it once a week to once a month, so the 4 oz. container will last a long time. I apply a small amount under my arms, let it sit for 10-15 minutes while I’m taking a bath, then wash it off.
9. Earthley Tame the Beard Oil Review
Earthley Tame the Beard Oil – Just like the name says, this beard oil is great for taming beards that sometimes get unruly. This softens the skin underneath and conditions the beard hair (per Mr. Food Allergy Parents).
All I know is the rustic scent smells great and his beard looks smoother and shinier when he uses it! Tame the Beard Oil is a great gift for his birthday, Christmas, or Father’s Day.
10. Earthley Soothing Skin Balm (Eczema Relief) Review
Earthley Soothing Skin Balm is an all-natural skin moisturizing balm created to soothe eczema. When our kids were younger and we were still figuring out all their allergy and sensitivities, they had eczema regularly. The only advice offered by our doctor was to deal with it or use a steroid cream. I didn’t want to spread steroids all over their skin. I tried one other lotion and ultimately settled with just using coconut oil. It didn’t work great, but at least it was something natural–not harmful.
So I was super excited to see Earthley has this Eczema cream. Even though our family’s eczema is pretty much under control now, once in a while, one of us will have a small eczema flare-up, and this balm is the best thing I’ve found yet to soothe dry, itchy skin yet. Plus, it has simple and clean ingredients!
11. Earthley Prebiotic Mask Review
Earthley Prebiotic Mask is a pure and gentle mask that uses only four ingredients (no preservatives, parabens, or fragrances) so you can enjoy skin that’s smooth, even-toned, and not oily. All you do is mix it with a littler water, spread it over your face, and allow it to dry 10 minutes before you rinse it off.
Your skin has natural bacteria and a microbiome just like your gut. This prebiotic mask, which is infused with burdock root, nourishes your skin’s microbiome! The orange peel helps fight acne and oiliness. The calendula soothes redness and irritation. And the kaolin clay is a natural detoxifier that helps reduce inflammation.
In my experience, it’s a very gentle mask that reduces oiliness but doesn’t dry out my skin at all. My face is usually pretty red and uneven looks much smoother and more even-toned after I use this mask. Apparently, it has anti-aging properties too, so hopefully, the longer I use it the more I’ll get to enjoy those perks too!
Future Earthley Product Reviews
These items are currently on my Earthley Wish List. After I purchase and give them a solid try, I’ll share my experience, so you can look forward to reviews of these Earthley products in the future:
- 3-in-1 Soap
- Pest Aside
- Lymphatic Cream
- Castor Oil Detox Pack
- Detox Bath
- Rosemary-Lavender Dry Shampoo
- Liver Love Herbal Tincture
- Anxiety Calm Oil (CBD)
Are There Any Earthley Deals?
Check out the Hot Deals for Healthier Families & Homes to see if there are any Earthley deals going on right now!
Earthley Products for Babies + Pregnant Moms
I wish I had known about Earthley when I was pregnant and when our kiddos were babies. Earthley has so many natural products to support baby and moms during pregnancy and postpartum, I couldn’t leave these out.
I WISH I had known about Earthley when I was pregnant and our kiddos were babies. So although I have not used these products, I’ve gained incredible trust for Earthley’s products based on my above product reviews. If you or someone you know is pregnant, recently had a baby, or are trying to conveive, these would make amazing, thoughtful, and healthy gifts for expecting parents and baby shower gifts.
Earthley Products for Babies
- Teeth Tamer ( Natural Teething Relief) – Soothe pain, drooling, and irritability from teething pain without synthetic gels. Uses clove and catnip, two amazing herbs with antibacterial properties that reduce swelling and encourage calmness.
- Feel Better Fast – Herbal tincture that can help support the immune system and get you or your littles feeling better fast.
- Vitamin D Cream – Boost Vitamin D levels with a topical cream that absorbs better through the skin.
- No More Yeast Salve – Deal with yeast overgrowth that leads to uncomfortable yeast diaper rashes.
- Baby Balm Herbal Salve – Naturally ease minor diaper rashes by applying this balm with lavender and chamomile to baby’s bottom.
- Infant Tummy Relief – Relieve upset tummies, gas pain, and bloating for all ages.
- Kids’ Fun Shaped Gentle Soap – Keep babies and kids clean with gentle coconut milk body soap in fun shapes. Clean ingredients and gentle on sensitive skin.
- Herbal Baby Powder – Keep baby’s bottom dry, soothe diaper rash, and care for the umbilical cord with a natural baby powder alternative. Uses herbs with skin-soothing, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
Earthley Products for Pregnancy
- Soothing Belly Butter – Soothe dry, itchy, expanding skin and help prevent stretch marks.
- Pregnancy Tea – A tea loaded with nutrients to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Mama’s Tummy Relief – Get relief from that queasy morning sickness feeling with this tincture.
- Pain Relief Rub – Ease back pain, sore muscles, and joint pain with hemp oil, full-spectrum CBD, and herbs.
- Super Foods Powder – Easily nourish your body and baby’s with this superfood powder rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Mix it with yogurt or applesauce, or add it to your smoothie. Also good while breastfeeding.
Earthley Products for Postpartum + Nursing Moms
- Mama’s Magic Milk Boost – Help increase your milk supply naturally with 5 herbs that can also soothe baby’s upset tummy.
- Milk Flowin’ Salve – Clogged milk ducts hurt so bad! Keep fluids and milk moving with Milk Flowin’ Salve
- Postpartum Balance – Your body goes through massive, rapid changes after having a baby. These herbs help support a healthy liver, a healthy gut, and balance hormones.
- Soothing Belly Butter – Also good to use on your skin after baby is born.
- Ease the Ache (Women’s Cramp Formula) – helps with postpartum after pains, cramps, and balances hormones.
Earthley Free Resources
Be sure to take advantage of some of the awesome FREE resources Earthley offers via email as well!
- The Shedding Tool Guide – The research and science behind the shedding rumor of the new “dance,” and what you can do to keep your family healthy and safe.
- What You Need to Know About Cannabinoids – Summary of the research behind cannabinoids and CBD, including how to choose a quality CBD product.
Share This Review of Earthley Products
If you found this Earthley review helpful, please save it to Pinterest or share it on social media so more people looking for natural health and wellness remedies discover Earthley’s incredible and affordable natural solutions.
What makes a great peanut free Valentine's treat for those with a peanut allergy? Although many sweet Valentine's Day treats pose a risk for those allergic to peanuts, with some research, we were...
What are good chapter books and chapter book series for 1st grade girls? I am a homeschool mom with a 6-year-old girl who loves to read. My goal when choosing books is to find books with wholesome...